Fully Assembled, Collapsible, Affordable, and Supported makes these snow goose decoys a must have for the most hardcore snow goose hunter like YOU!
The Patent Pending FeatherTek™ windsock decoy line was created to address problems associated with hunting over the large decoy spreads needed to consistently kill snow geese. These large spread challenges include Cost, Assembly, Storage, and Quick Deployment.
The FeatherTek™ decoy solves them all!
- Cost – Factory Direct Pricing allows you to buy a larger spread which will help you decoy more geese. No big box retail store markup of 15-40%. This savings is passed right on to you. When buying large amounts of decoys YOU should get the savings instead of adding to the bottom line of big box sporting goods stores. Price breaks begin when purchasing as little as 5 dozen decoys.
- Assembly – FeatherTek™ decoys come fully assembled. Simply unpack the decoys from the box and hunt. No late nights and weekends spent gluing, tying, or pounding decoys together.
- Storage – FeatherTek™ decoys will fully collapse allowing you to transport a bigger spread and decoy more geese.
- Quick Deployment – The Patent Pending FeatherTek™ decoy will allow you to set and pickup a huge spread in very little time. The bigger your spread the more geese you will kill!
- Collapsible No Wind Bag Support – Patent Pending decoy design supports and shapes the decoy in no wind situations.
- Collar Savers – Each decoy comes with a rubber ring above and below the bottom decoy bag grommet. This allows you to store the decoys with the collars in a protected vertical position eliminating the crushed collars other brands of socks have when pulled out of storage. When setting your spread simply push the rubber o-rings up and your decoy collar will return to its original shape.
- Drain holes – Three drain holes virtually eliminate water trapping inside your decoy bag.
- Tall 26″ Stakes – Tall stakes come standard on our decoys. This length keeps the decoys above the tall chopped corn often found in no till areas of the Midwest.
- Decoy Heads – Add heads to your decoys at any time. No need to purchase specific headed decoys.
- High Wind Dampening Design – Our decoy bag and support system our designed to limit the rapid and noisy decoy shake found on other brands of decoys. 40 mph wind days can now be enjoyed!
- Realism – Decoy feather design matches those of real birds.
- 360 Degree Wind Alignment – Decoys will self align to adjust for wind direction changes.
- Lightweight – Each decoy weighs just a few ounces.